Hiking & Hot Springs at Mt. Tsukuba
Hiking at one of Japan’s most famous mountains and after there will be a relaxing outdoor hot springs experience with an amazing view.
- Hike on one of the top mountains of Japan, Mt. Tsukuba, also known as “Mt. Fuji” of the West.
- Experience Tsukuba’s famous “omusubi” (rice ball) at the top of the mountain.
- Enjoy the breath taking view from a ropeway gondola descending back down the mountain
- To relieve any exhaustion, there will an Onsen (hot springs)
Important InformationThings to Bring
•Hiking attire (anything you feel comfortable while hiking)
•Light meal and snacks
Mt . Tsukuba is loved by people just like Mt. Fuji, it is said that “Mt. Fuji is in the West and Mt. Tsukuba is in the East”. Mt. Tsukuba is one of Japan’s top 100 mountains and is famous for being one of the lowest and one of the easiest mountains to climb. Also on top of the mountain there is place to view the beautiful Kanto plains. Mt. Tsukuba has been approved by Japan’s Georges Network, with over 1000 variations of plans to enjoy all season. The mountain is also considered as a sacred place where there are many forms of famous stones with variety of traditional beliefs exist. These traditions and beliefs have been passed down many generations and still practiced to this date.
Wouldn’t you like to experience a once in a life time hike, on one of Japan’s most famous mountains full of traditional stories ? Top off this unforgettable experience with beautiful view while refreshing our bodies in a Japanese hot spring.
- Meet at Tsukuba station
- Move to the base of the Mt. Tsukuba by bus or car
- Pray at Tsukuba Shrine
- Begin hike
- Lunch at the summit (Tsukuba Enmusubi Omusubi)
- Ropeway gondola descend
- Tsukuba Onsen
Things to Bring
- Hiking attire (anything you feel comfortable while hiking)
- Light meal and snacks
From 2 people (if groups please contact us )
5000 yen (including lunch)
- Transportation fee and Onsen costs not included